TERMS & CONDITIONS
All content on this website is protected by Spain and international copyright laws. No part of the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified or displayed without the express written permission of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie. The designs and concepts cannot be used for any purpose without the written permission of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie.
All textile designs are property of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie, all illustrations are property of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie, all photographs of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie. It is owned by MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie and all other photographs are property of the original photographer / owner. All trademarks used or mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print on printed parts of this website for the sole purpose of investigating or contacting MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie.
All elements on the site, whether video or audio, including the underlying technology, are covered by intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark or patent. They are the exclusive property of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie or your service providers.
Any reproduction, representation or reuse, in whole or in part, in any medium is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infraction that may result in civil and criminal penalties. If you have a personal website and wish to place a direct link to the Site on your personal site, you must request prior written authorization from MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie and such authorization cannot be construed as an implicit membership agreement. In any case, all links must be removed at the request of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
All users will be able to access the website in order to review information about MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie. And our products. Access to the website is subject to these Terms. Users who do not comply with these Terms are not authorized to access the website.
The website is intended for the exclusive use of commercial customers of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie.
To be eligible to buy prints of the website, users must be accepted by MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie as a member. To request membership, users must provide their information (name and surname, name and billing address of the limited company, company or unincorporated company for which they act, email address and contact phone number, website of the company, job title and password of your choice) and confirm your acceptance of these Terms in accordance with the instructions on the Website.
When a user is not invited to become a Member, acceptance of their request to become a Member is at the discretion of the Site Administrator.
Upon verification of their personal data (users who are invited to be members) and acceptance of their request (uninvited users), members will receive a welcome email from MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie with the details of your login. You do not consider yourself a member until you receive a confirmation email from us.
Membership is personal to the Member, or in the event that the Member is an individual of the limited company, unincorporated company or company of which they act on behalf. All rights associated with membership, including the right to login and member benefits, are not transferable without the prior written consent of MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie.
The Member agrees to indemnify and disclaim MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the unauthorized transfer of your membership to a third party. The member guarantees that he is authorized to act on behalf of the company, company or unincorporated company named in the account information submitted to MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie (through the website or otherwise) for registration purposes as a member.
USE OF LOGIN AND WEB SITE
You guarantee and agree not to do, try or allow others to do the following:
- modify, translate, create derivative copies or copy any aspect of the website, including html code, cgi scripts, images and other graphic content, except as allowed in these Terms;
- submit, upload, publish or otherwise introduce (or attempt) any material on the Site that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or that violates any copyright, trademark, design rights, patents, database rights or other property rights, whether not registered or registered in any part of the world (“Intellectual property rights”) of any third party;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or alter any material on the website;
- distribute, sublicense, assign, share, share, sell, rent, lease, grant a security interest or otherwise grant any right or pretend to grant any right on the website or any part thereof to a third party;
- direct or distribute unsolicited emails (SPAM) to, from or through the website;
- interfere with or attempt to interfere with the operation of the website or its components in any way, including overloading, flooding, mailing, bombarding, blocking or hacking all or part of the site content or deleting or changing the site content;
- use the website for any illegal purpose, including the use of your login assigned to you in the registry for illegal purposes, including, but not limited to, fraudulent purposes; o
use the website in any way that is not expressly authorized or provided by MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie or in a way that MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie in disrepute.
MARTA LANUZA- Mempathie reserves the right to cancel your login and terminate access to the Members section of the website without notice if:
- A member violates these terms and conditions, including but not limited to warranties related to the use of the website;
- We suspect that your login is or has been used dishonestly, illegally or otherwise improperly or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We do not receive payment for the products ordered with your login.